[ANN] April Meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its monthly meeting on Monday,
    April 10, 2006.

    Where: Cyclone Commerce Inc
    8388 E Hartford Dr # 100
    Scottsdale, AZ

    When: 10 April, 6:15 pm - ~8:30 pm

    Topics: I believe we'll have a presentation on what's new in Rails 1.1.
    Plus I'd like to show how to get started using Ruby's
    built-in unit testing library.

    And I'm sure we'll make stuff up as we go.

    If you think you want to present something, great.
    Got Ruby questions you need answered? We can do that too.

    Afterward, plan on heading out to the Havana Cafe
    (http://rubyurl.com/Xwo) for Cuban food and more geek socializing.

    See The PRUG site (http://rubyurl.com/R7h) for meeting details and a map.

    Drop in on the Google Group, too:

    http://groups.google.com/group/phoenix-ruby

    --
    James Britt

    "Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
    for machines to execute."
    - H. Abelson and G. Sussman
    (in "The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs)
    James Britt, Apr 3, 2006