[ANN] Call for Proposals for RubyConf 2009 talks is now open

David A. Black

Hi all --

As many of you know from Twitter and elsewhere, the Call for Proposals
for RubyConf 2009 is now open. (The days of one-stop announcements are
long gone! :)

The deadline for proposals is August 21.

You need to sign up for an account, and then you can submit your
proposal. It's all happening at http://www.rubyconf.org.

RubyConf 2009 will take place November 19-21 2009, at the Embassy
Suites Hotel at San Francisco Airport.

Let me know if any questions!

David
for RubyConf 2009 and Ruby Central, Inc.

--
David A. Black / Ruby Power and Light, LLC / http://www.rubypal.com
Q: What's the best way to get a really solid knowledge of Ruby?