[ANN] daapclient 0.2.3 Released

Aaron Patterson

I haven't had internet at home in a while, so this announcement is
pretty late. For full effect, please sing this announcement to the tune
of the Three's Company theme song.

daapclient version 0.2.3 has been released!

http://daapclient.rubyforge.org/

This library is used for browsing iTunes DAAP servers.

Changes:

= Net::DAAP::Client Changelog

== 0.2.3

* Added logging optimizations
* Applied patch for connection bug [#5885]. Thanks to Rune Hammersland
* Added test for nil file name. patch [#8482] Thanks Jamie Wilkinson!
* Converted to hoe

http://daapclient.rubyforge.org/