[ANN] Duration 0.1.0 released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Matthew Harris, Dec 20, 2007.

  1. I'm thrilled to announce the release of Duration 0.1.0.

    Duration is a timespan manipulation library that tells you how much time
    has passed since a certain time, or how long a certain amount of seconds
    is in more human-readable measurements.

    As of 0.1.0, the Duration library has been completely rewritten,
    BigDuration (and all its features) have been completely stripped, and
    I've got a few other nifty things added.

    Duration is currently *in-no-way* stable. At this moment you can only
    expect that it "works" how it should.

    Please expect a stable release at 1.0.0, many more releases should come
    between.

    Gem:
    $ gem install duration -r

    Without gem:
    $ svn checkout http://duration.rubyforge.org/svn/tags/duration-0.1.0

    After checking out, simply run:
    $ cd duration-0.1.0/
    $ sudo ruby setup.rb

    You can checkout latest version likeso:
    $ svn checkout http://duration.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk

    --
    Matthew Harris
    http://matthewharris.org

    Matthew Harris, Dec 20, 2007

  2. Matthew Harris

    Daniel Waite Guest

    Re: Duration 0.1.0 released

    Matthew Harris wrote:
    > I'm thrilled to announce the release of Duration 0.1.0.

    Awesome work, Matthew! Duration is a sweet, sweet class and I'm glad
    you're sharing it with the rest of us!

    Daniel Waite, Dec 20, 2007