[ANN] FXRuby-1.0.26 Now Available

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Lyle Johnson, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. Lyle Johnson

    Lyle Johnson Guest

    Lyle Johnson, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Hi,

    Great work. My Ruby/OpenSSL sample in
    ruby's sample/openssl/cert_store_view.rb works fine under
    FXRuby-1.0.26, too.

    I should have sent this patch to you earlier, here is a path for
    raabrowser.rb of FXRuby's example to work with latest RAA
    SOAP interface.
    http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/dav/NaHi/raabrowser.patch

    Sorry for incompatible changes.

    Regards,