[ANN] Houston Ruby/RoR group meeting for April

Keith Lancaster

The Houston Ruby/RoR group is getting together for discussion, food, and
more food on Saturday 8 April at Pantera, a Houston restaurant with good
food and free internet access :). If you are in town and feel like
joining us, we'll be getting started around 4:00PM. This time round I
will be doing a brief overview / demo of Watir, the ruby web testing
tool (http://wtr.rubyforge.org/).

Keith Lancaster

Map to
Pantera:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=13704+Northwest+Freeway,+Houston,+Texas+77040