ANN] isolate 3.1.0 Released

Ryan Davis

isolate version 3.1.0 has been released!

* <http://github.com/jbarnette/isolate>

Isolate is a very simple RubyGems sandbox. It provides a way to
express and automatically install your project's Gem dependencies.

Changes:

### 3.1.0 / 2011-05-19

* 4 minor enhancements:

* Added ZenTest as a development dependency so rake multi works in =
isolation.
* Added rake task git:freshen to forcefully remove stale gems.
* Extracted remove from cleanup method so rake tasks can use remove.
* Switched to minitest plugin in hoe spec

* 6 bug fixes:

* Fixed 1.9.x warnings
* Fixed a test broken only in isolation from hoe itself.
* Fixed an enumeration bug caused by my not running `rake multi` =
sooner. (Eric Wong)
* Fixed requirements in readme.
* Hoe plugin now properly adds development dependencies.
* Hoe plugin now properly uses (and possibly defines) the =
Isolate.sandbox.