[ANN] Monday, June 11, Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Jun 11, 2007.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    What: The June meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group
    When: Monday June 11, 2007, at 6:30pm
    Where: Offices of MWA Intelligence

    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for details, including maps and
    directions

    Topic: The usual hacking about, plus Ruby Book Review Show-n-Tell

    If you've read a good (or bad) Ruby book, please come and let us know
    what you thought, what was good or bad, and what Ruby resources you find
    valuable.

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at ~6:30pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:30pm) most of us go off to Havana Cafe on Bell Rd.
    and 64th St for more fun and fine conversation. If you can't make the
    Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for dinner. (We talk about
    all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a good opportunity for geeks
    of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) first to confirm the location. There have been a
    few occasions where the restaurant was closed and we went elsewhere. See
    the above URL for my number.

    Thanks,

    --
    James Britt

    "I have the uncomfortable feeling that others are making a religion
    out of it, as if the conceptual problems of programming could be
    solved by a single trick, by a simple form of coding discipline!"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

    James Britt, Jun 11, 2007