ANN: MRW online demo

Phil Tomson

Rubies:

MiniRubyWiki can host graphical acceptance tests. I finally got around to
putting a demo of this situation online:

http://www.zeroplayer.com/cgi-bin/wiki?TestFlea
http://www.zeroplayer.com/cgi-bin/wiki?TestWikiFormat

Have a click - you'l see the result of choice use of XSLT, REXML, YAML,
XHTML, XML, and fractals.

So I click on, say tropism (I click on the paper&quil icon) and then some
code appears and below that I see what looks like a screenshot of output
from FleaGL. So is that a screenshot generated when I click the
paper&quil icon or is it just a stored image?

This all looks very cool, just trying to figure out if it's cool or WAY
COOL.

Phil