[ANN] Pimki 1.6

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Assaph Mehr, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. Assaph Mehr

    Assaph Mehr Guest

    Hi All,

    Have just released Pimki 1.6. Pimki is a PIM (Personal Information
    Manager) based on Instiki's Wiki technology, with some added goodies,
    like a personal blog, todo lists, mind mapping etc.

    New in this release:
    - Squashed bug when restarting the server under some configurations
    - Upgraded to RedCloth 3.0.3, which seems stable enough
    - RSS includes Bliki
    - Added capacity to stop server through the edit_web template
    - Added an error reporting template
    - Can now display just the Mind Map image for printing
    - Minor improvements to the publish interface, e.g. displaying menu

    Get it at http://pimki.rubyforge.org/ or through gems.

    Cheers,
    Assaph

    Assaph Mehr, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Assaph Mehr

    Jason Sweat Guest

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:49:45 +0900, Assaph Mehr <> wrote:
    > Have just released Pimki 1.6. Pimki is a PIM (Personal Information
    > Manager) based on Instiki's Wiki technology, with some added goodies,
    > like a personal blog, todo lists, mind mapping etc.
    > Cheers,
    > Assaph

    Do you have any example screenshots or a URL to a live site to look at?

    Regards,
    Jason
    http://blog.casey-sweat.us/

    Jason Sweat, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Assaph Mehr

    Assaph Mehr Guest

    Re: Pimki 1.6

    Hi Jason,

    > Do you have any example screenshots or a URL to a live site to look

    at?

    Unfortunately no. I do run it, but only as a personal app ;-)
    I looks pretty much like any other Instiki, with the nav bar changed
    and a menu on the side. Give it a try - only takes a couple of minutes
    to install and set up a web site.

    Cheers,
    Assaph

    Assaph Mehr, Mar 17, 2005