[ANN] Pimki 1.6

Assaph Mehr

Hi All,

Have just released Pimki 1.6. Pimki is a PIM (Personal Information
Manager) based on Instiki's Wiki technology, with some added goodies,
like a personal blog, todo lists, mind mapping etc.

New in this release:
- Squashed bug when restarting the server under some configurations
- Upgraded to RedCloth 3.0.3, which seems stable enough
- RSS includes Bliki
- Added capacity to stop server through the edit_web template
- Added an error reporting template
- Can now display just the Mind Map image for printing
- Minor improvements to the publish interface, e.g. displaying menu

Get it at http://pimki.rubyforge.org/ or through gems.

Cheers,
Assaph

Jason Sweat

Have just released Pimki 1.6. Pimki is a PIM (Personal Information
Manager) based on Instiki's Wiki technology, with some added goodies,
like a personal blog, todo lists, mind mapping etc.
Cheers,
Assaph

Do you have any example screenshots or a URL to a live site to look at?

Regards,
Jason
http://blog.casey-sweat.us/

Assaph Mehr

Hi Jason,
Do you have any example screenshots or a URL to a live site to look
at?

Unfortunately no. I do run it, but only as a personal app ;-)
I looks pretty much like any other Instiki, with the nav bar changed
and a menu on the side. Give it a try - only takes a couple of minutes
to install and set up a web site.

Cheers,
Assaph