ANN: Product Scope 7 and Profile Exchanges enhanced with SetupCast publishing methods

David Troxell - Encourager Software

Product Scope 7 (http://www.encouragersoftware.com/) and Profile Exchanges
enhanced with SetupCast publishing methods

NOTE: If you are a software author, releasing commercial and/or shareware
software, this announcement will be of interest to you - particularly our
Shareware and Search Engine Profile Exchanges - Even our Clarion 3rd Party
Profile Exchange displays over 60 NON-Clarion products of interest to
Developers including Programmer Editors, Help Authoring Tools, and more.

With the introduction of LANSRAD¢s SetupCast (http://www.setupcast.com/)
software publishing methods, we are revising all our Profile Exchange
install files to use SetupCast automation to more quickly update the data
(web update) versions of the Profile Exchanges.

By using our Product Scope 7 as a product information viewer, and coupled
with receiving updated and new product information through just a few mouse
clicks - we are enhancing our Profile Exchange concept to the next
automated level!

Currently available enhanced updated Profile Exchanges include:

Shareware; Search Engines; Newsgroup, Email and FTP, and Clarion Third
Party

http://www.encouragersoftware.com/profile/

Profile Exchanges - Collections of data with common themes, categories or
interests, designed to help you find information on the Internet more
quickly in an organized fashion.

Consider an Internet search. You input key words, phrases, product names,
etc. into a search engine.

Then you must click on links the search engine has provided and do more
research.

Profile Exchanges provide a organized method of finding related data and
products.

* * Encourager Software Online Profile Exchanges * *

Online Profile Exchanges are web pages with current information from the
profile exchange with links to various companies and their products. Online
product profiles include product URL, MFG, Date of price quote, Price,
Place to Buy URL, and if applicable, a download page for software, and
extended description.

Online Profile Exchanges can provide some very vital, abbreviated
information,

* * Encourager Software Product Scope 7 and Web Updated Profile Exchanges *
*

however, Product Scope 7 AND a data version of a Profile Exchange can
provide more - up to 3 price quotes, product description in memo format,
display product images, more links, and easy ways to view multiple products
by category, make comparisons and more!

Web Updating - Profile Exchanges

With the release of Product Scope 7 - we are introducing a newer, easier to
use Update method to receive the latest product information for a
particular Profile Exchange - Web Updating. All of our profile exchanges
have been updated to this new method!

To use this new Web Update method -

Step 1. - First, Download and Install Product Scope 7 (A 30 day trial
version is available, must purchase to continue use after trial period).

http://www.encouragersoftware.com/download.html

Step 2. - Then, Download and Install a Web Updated Profile Exchange
(instructions are included with each Web Update install, and we recommend
you print these instructions).

Step 3. - To check for updates, at the Start Menu or Desktop Icon (install
instructions will include specific Start Menu or Desktop icon selections),
and NEW Updated data is automatically downloaded to your computer with JUST
a few mouse clicks when a new updated data version is available!

Web Updated Data versions (view product information with Product Scope 7) -
this technology is provided by using the excellent web update install
methods of SetupBuilder Developer by Lindersoft - We VERY highly recommend
this product for ALL your Setup Tool requirements!

Product Description - SetupBuilder Developer, MFG - Lindersoft
Internet Link - http://www.lindersoft.com/products_setupbuilder_dev.htm

Any shareware authors who would like to include their products in our
Shareware Profile Exchange -

Send an email with your online PAD URL and suggested product category to pe
AT encouragersoftware DOT com and we will try to include your entry as
soon as possible in this collection.

David Troxell - Encourager Software

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 7 - Encourager Software