[ANN] raleigh.rb February Meeting

Nathaniel Talbott

The second Thursday of the month is fast bearing down on us, which
means it's time for another raleigh.rb meeting! We'll be meeting the
10th at Borders in Cary
(http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1751 walnut st cary nc). 7 (PM,
in case you were wondering) is the time to be there.

We welcome all-comers (you can even fly in from Seattle, we're cool
with that) so long as they like to talk about Ruby. That includes even
those who want to say bad things about it, especially since we'll be
having a Ruby gripe session this month. Bring a list of thing things
that bug you most about Ruby, and we'll let you lay them all out. Can't
guarantee that we won't try to offer a solution, though. I've been at
user group meetings where solutions were found, so it could happen.

One other little tidbit: Andy Hunt has said he's going to try to make
this meeting. No griping about Andy will be tolerated, though. That's
even if he doesn't make it - we might still be able to get him out next
month!

More details at http://ruby.meetup.com/3/. And it would scratch my
organizer itch if you could RSVP there. Keeps me going, ya know.

Hope you can make it,

Nathaniel

<:((><