    From: Bill Walton <>
    Date: Feb 3, 2006 4:02 PM
    Subject: [Rails] [ANN] Rolling with Ruby on *Instant* Rails - "New" Tutoria=
    To: , ,

    Greetings!

    The original version of this tutorial was written by Curt Hibbs and
    published on ONLamp.com. It served as my introduction to both Ruby and
    Rails. Unfortunately, I experienced some frustration working through
    it. This was due first to the fact that I was using Instant Rails, not
    Rails, and second, to the fact that Rails itself has grown since Curt
    wrote the article. Despite my frustration, the payoff was huge. Ruby
    on [Instant]Rails ROCKS!!! In an effort to help "fuel the fire" I
    decided, with his blessing, to update Curt's article to make it 100%
    keystroke-for-keystroke, window-for-window accurate for someone using
    this same tutorial for InstantRails Release 1.0 installed on Windows
    2000, SP4. All feedback is welcome.

    It's at http://instantrails.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Rolling_With_Ruby_On=
    _Instant_Rails_Tutorial

    Best regards,