[ANN] Ruby Central's Regional Conference Grant Program

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by dblack@wobblini.net, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello everyone --

    We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
    Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.

    This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
    to eight regional conferences, over the next year.

    You can download full details at either of these addresses:

    http://www.rubycentral.org/rcg2006.pdf
    http://www.rubypal.com/rubycentral/rcg2006.pdf

    Looking forwarding to hearing from you!

    David Black
    Chad Fowler
    Rich Kilmer

    for Ruby Central, Inc.

    http://www.manning.com/black => RUBY FOR RAILS (reviewed on
    Slashdot, 7/12/2006!)
    http://dablog.rubypal.com => D[avid ]A[. ]B[lack's][ Web]log
    => me
    , Jul 25, 2006

  2. James Britt Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello everyone --
    >
    > We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
    > Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.
    >
    > This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
    > to eight regional conferences, over the next year.
    >
    > You can download full details at either of these addresses:

    Will this information also be available as an HTML page?

    Something a search engine can find for when people (i.e., me) forget
    where they heard about this?

    Thanks.

    --
    James Britt

    "Every object obscures another object."
    - Luis Bunuel
    James Britt, Jul 25, 2006

  3. ralf Guest

    Re: Ruby Central's Regional Conference Grant Program

    wrote:
    > Hello everyone --
    >
    > We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
    > Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.
    >
    > This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
    > to eight regional conferences, over the next year.
    >
    > You can download full details at either of these addresses:
    >
    > http://www.rubycentral.org/rcg2006.pdf
    > http://www.rubypal.com/rubycentral/rcg2006.pdf
    >
    > Looking forwarding to hearing from you!

    hi,
    i think there is a typo in pdf:
    in the footer there is "ww.rubycentral.org" instead of
    "www.rubycentral.org".

    regards
    ralf
    ralf, Jul 25, 2006

    Re: Ruby Central's Regional Conference Grant Program

    Hi --

    On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, ralf wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Hello everyone --
    >>
    >> We are very pleased to announce the launching of the Ruby Central
    >> Regional Conference Grant Program for 2006.
    >>
    >> This program will provide grants of up to $1500 US to approximate six
    >> to eight regional conferences, over the next year.
    >>
    >> You can download full details at either of these addresses:
    >>
    >> http://www.rubycentral.org/rcg2006.pdf
    >> http://www.rubypal.com/rubycentral/rcg2006.pdf
    >>
    >> Looking forwarding to hearing from you!

    > hi,
    > i think there is a typo in pdf:
    > in the footer there is "ww.rubycentral.org" instead of
    > "www.rubycentral.org".

    Thanks. I thought I had typed four w's, and backspaced over the extra
    one. I guess I miscounted :)

    David