[ANN] Ruby|Web Conference

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Mike Moore, Jul 14, 2010.

  1. Mike Moore

    Mike Moore Guest

    Hey all, I'm excited to announce Ruby|Web Conference, a new conference that
    will be held at Snowbird, Utah on September 9-10. This will be a topical
    gathering about all aspects of web programming using Ruby. So while we will
    have a fair amount of Rails and Sinatra and Rack there will be lots of
    JavaScript and CSS content as well. Anything and everything web. The purpose
    is to be around really smart folks and to become a better web developer. I
    hope you will consider attending.

    http://rubywebconf.org/

    Even more, I hope you will consider making the conference even better by
    submitting a proposal to speak. We want new and challenging ideas. And
    because the conference will be recorded, its a great way to broadcast
    yourself and your ideas. Please consider submitting a proposal.

    http://bit.ly/rubyweb2010cfp

    Thanks!
    ~Mike

    Mike Moore, Jul 14, 2010