[ANN] Sponsorship opportunities for RubyConf 2004

David A. Black

Dear Ruby Community,

As RubyConf 2004 draws closer, we are looking for corporate or
individual sponsors for some of the activities connected with the
Conference.

If you or your company would like to sponsor, in whole or part:

* the Conference T-shirts
* the Conference dinner (Saturday night)
* other meals

please contact us for more information.

You or your company may also support the Conference with a general
donation to Ruby Central, Inc. Again, contact us for more
information on this.

Ruby Central, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.

Thanks!

David Black
Chad Fowler

for RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc.