[ANN] Syndic8-Ruby 0.2.0

Paul Duncan

--MgQdU7jr+b9ajvaw

I just released the version 0.2.0 of Syndic8-Ruby. Syndic8-Ruby is a
set of pure Ruby bindings for Syndic8 (http://syndic8.com/). This is
the second release of Syndic8-Ruby.

Changes since 0.1.0
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
* full Syndic8 XML-RPC API implemented (including subscription lists,=20
category navigation, and weblog ping methods)
* added Syndic8::Error class
* added RDoc-generated API documentation (also available online)
* added gemspec, generated RubyGem

Relevant URLs
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Project Page: http://pablotron.org/software/syndic8-ruby/
API Reference: http://pablotron.org/software/syndic8-ruby/doc/
Download: http://pablotron.org/download/syndic8-ruby-0.2.0.tar.gz
Signature: http://pablotron.org/download/syndic8-ruby-0.2.0.tar.gz.asc

As usual, questions, comments, or suggestions are welcome, and should be
directed at the email address below.

--=20
Paul Duncan <[email protected]> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--MgQdU7jr+b9ajvaw

--MgQdU7jr+b9ajvaw--

Chad Fowler

Hi,

I just released the version 0.2.0 of Syndic8-Ruby. Syndic8-Ruby is a
set of pure Ruby bindings for Syndic8 (http://syndic8.com/). This is
the second release of Syndic8-Ruby.

VERY cool, Paul! First Rubilicious, now this. Is Technorati coming next? :)
Changes since 0.1.0
category navigation, and weblog ping methods)
* added Syndic8::Error class
* added RDoc-generated API documentation (also available online)
* added gemspec, generated RubyGem

Great! I'll get it into the repository in the morning. I'm at the
end of my rope for the evening. ;)

Chad

Paul Duncan

--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74

(I responded last night, but forgot to forward this response to the
list)

* Chad Fowler ([email protected]) said:
=20
VERY cool, Paul! First Rubilicious, now this. Is Technorati coming next=
? :)

Thanks, glad you like them. Technorati was a good idea, so I whipped =
=20
some bindings up. I'll package them up and release them tomorrow, but =
=20
if you want to play with them before then, you can grab them via CVS at =
=20
=
=20
http://cvs.pablotron.org/?m=3Dtechnorati-ruby =
=20
=
=20
(see http://pablotron.org/cvs/ for pserver instructions) =
=20
=
=20
=20
=20
Great! I'll get it into the repository in the morning. I'm at the = =20
end of my rope for the evening. ;) =
=20
=
=20
Cool, thanks :D =
=20

--=20
Paul Duncan <[email protected]> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74

--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74--