ANNC: PCI Express and Ethernet Gaskets Webcasts

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by bart, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. bart

    bart Guest

    Lattice is holding two webcasts this week:
    The first webcast is on Wednesday, September 19, "Implementing High-
    Performance PCI Express Solutions."
    The presenters will be Alex Gargarita, from our IP marketing group,
    and Stephane Hauradou, from PLDA.

    The second webcast is on Thursday, September 20, "High-Performance,
    Low-Cost Programmable Ethernet Gaskets."
    The presenter will be Sid Mohanty, from our strategic marketing group.

    If you are interested, you can attend by registering at:
    PCI Express
    http://www.latticesemi.com/corporate/webcasts/implementinghighperforman/index.cfm

    Programmable Ethernet Gaskets
    http://www.latticesemi.com/corporate/webcasts/highperformancelowcostpro.cfm