ANNOUNCE: Hierarchical finite state machine system

Paul J. Lucas

CHSM (Concurrent Hierarchical State Machine) is a language
system for specifying concurrent, hierarchical, finite state
machines (a realization of "statecharts") to model and control
reactive systems. CHSM uses its own specification langauge
annotated with C++ code fragments in the tradition of yacc with
C code fragments. CHSM has been used successfullly in
production environments such as CERN and Philips.

Originally developed in partial fulfullment of my master's
thesis in 1992, I've finally gotten around to updating it to
compiler on modern, standard C++ compilers.

CHSM has a homepage:

http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/software/chsm/

- Paul