Announce: Netobjects Fusion Newsletter open call for authors

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mark Reed, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. Mark Reed

    Mark Reed Guest

    FusionMagic is working on the next issue if Infusion, our free Netobjects
    Fusion newsletter. We have much in-store for this issue, so if you have
    not yet subscribed to our mailing list, please do so by visiting
    www.fusionmagic.com. The newsletter is completely free and contains a
    wealth of information. You may download past issues at our site as well.

    We are extending an open call to users/authors that are interested in
    contributing articles. If there is a topic that interests you, and you
    have the skill and desire to share your knowledge with the user
    community, we invite you to contact us at with
    your ideas. Those that get published will receive their name in print,
    and if desired, a space to mention their own products and services.

    We are especially looking for those wanting to share a beginner's
    approach article on PHP, Javascript, search engine optimization, or site
    security.

    We also welcome advertisers looking to reach the end user market. We
    have thousands of readers that are eager to learn what is available to
    compliment their fusion designs. Contact us at to
    discuss marketing.

    --
    Mark M. Reed ()
    FusionMagic - building better designs...pixel by pixel

    Sign up for your FREE Fusion newsletter!
    Incredible Fusion template collections at a great price!

    Visit: http://www.fusionmagic.com

    Mark Reed, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Mark Reed wrote:
    > FusionMagic is working on the next issue if Infusion, our free Netobjects
    > Fusion newsletter.

    <snip>

    Oh dear - just looked at their site and www.netobjects.com, both
    claiming to be generated by the latest version. When/if is NetObjects
    finally going to admit that Fusion is conceptually broken, and is really
    nothing more than a desktop publisher that likes to think it's a web
    page editor?

    http://webtips.dan.info/wysiwyg.html#Particular
    http://www.epinions.com/cmd-review-4809-F74E2A4-39528275-prod5

    Stewart.