Announce: Netobjects Fusion Newsletter open call for authors

Mark Reed

FusionMagic is working on the next issue if Infusion, our free Netobjects
Fusion newsletter. We have much in-store for this issue, so if you have
not yet subscribed to our mailing list, please do so by visiting
www.fusionmagic.com. The newsletter is completely free and contains a
wealth of information. You may download past issues at our site as well.

We are extending an open call to users/authors that are interested in
contributing articles. If there is a topic that interests you, and you
have the skill and desire to share your knowledge with the user
community, we invite you to contact us at (e-mail address removed) with
your ideas. Those that get published will receive their name in print,
and if desired, a space to mention their own products and services.

We are especially looking for those wanting to share a beginner's
approach article on PHP, Javascript, search engine optimization, or site
security.

We also welcome advertisers looking to reach the end user market. We
have thousands of readers that are eager to learn what is available to
compliment their fusion designs. Contact us at (e-mail address removed) to
discuss marketing.

--
Mark M. Reed ([email protected])
FusionMagic - building better designs...pixel by pixel

Sign up for your FREE Fusion newsletter!
Incredible Fusion template collections at a great price!

Visit: http://www.fusionmagic.com

Stewart Gordon

Mark said:
FusionMagic is working on the next issue if Infusion, our free Netobjects
Fusion newsletter.
<snip>

Oh dear - just looked at their site and www.netobjects.com, both
claiming to be generated by the latest version. When/if is NetObjects
finally going to admit that Fusion is conceptually broken, and is really
nothing more than a desktop publisher that likes to think it's a web
page editor?

http://webtips.dan.info/wysiwyg.html#Particular
http://www.epinions.com/cmd-review-4809-F74E2A4-39528275-prod5

Stewart.