    Help much appreciated,
    Kieran

    , Apr 1, 2005

  2. Pete Becker Guest

    wrote:
    > I was just wondering what the difference - if any - between ansi c++
    > and iso c++ was.

    None.

    --

    Pete Becker

    Pete Becker, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Pete Becker wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I was just wondering what the difference - if any - between ansi c++
    >> and iso c++ was.

    > None.

    Isn't the size of the first (title) page of the Standard different?
    In ISO it's A4 and in ANSI it's Letter? Nah...

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Pete Becker Guest

    Victor Bazarov wrote:

    > Isn't the size of the first (title) page of the Standard different?
    > In ISO it's A4 and in ANSI it's Letter? Nah...

    <g>

    There are somewhat significant differences between the ANSI C and ISO C
    standards, though. Not in the techncial content, but in the section
    numbering. And the publication date: ISO C was a year later. The
    standardization processes are now integrated, so ISO and ANSI approved
    the same standard at the same time.

    --

    Pete Becker

    Pete Becker, Apr 1, 2005
  5. wrote:

    > I was just wondering what the difference - if any - between ansi c++
    > and iso c++ was.

    They are both the same. ANSI is US's national standards body.

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

    Ioannis Vranos, Apr 1, 2005