answers to all members' queries

tom fredriksen

jay said:
i am a new member. where are the answers to all the questions posted by
members?

If you mean, where are archives of each group? then you could use google
groups.
There is no inherent archiving functionality of usenet server, its
decided by the one running the usenet server you are using. F.ex. on the
server I am using each group is purged every 2-4 weeks, so I either have
to store everything locally, which I do for the most important groups,
or use google groups for others.

/tom