Any body give me solution

boss

I am using iframes.In each iframes I am using a html file(For
ex:header.html,footer.html..etc).
In that one of my html (Leftmenu.html)having a menu in tat each
menuitem having its indivual submenu on mouseover.

But the problem now is i am using iframes to fit all these (header and
footer..etc)in main.html.
To have tat sliding menu in (which is in leftmenu.html)in my main.html
i have to leave some extra spaces for the submenu.

I need a css solution to place my sliding submenus in main.jsp without
leaving a extra space,tat is the sliding submenu should come over the
<centerpage.html > frame.

my main.html is like below..

header.html

leftmenu.html centerpage.html rightmenu.html

footer.html

Thanks
Anand

is it possible?

SAM

boss a écrit :
I am using iframes.In each iframes I am using a html file(For
ex:header.html,footer.html..etc).
In that one of my html (Leftmenu.html)having a menu in tat each
menuitem having its indivual submenu on mouseover.

But the problem now is i am using iframes to fit all these (header and
footer..etc)in main.html.
To have tat sliding menu in (which is in leftmenu.html)in my main.html
i have to leave some extra spaces for the submenu.

I need a css solution to place my sliding submenus in main.jsp without
leaving a extra space,tat is the sliding submenu should come over the
<centerpage.html > frame.

my main.html is like below..

header.html

leftmenu.html centerpage.html rightmenu.html

footer.html

I do not understand :
- 1) that you use iframes like frames (frameset framed page ...)
- 2) why you doesn't include directly your menus, header, footer
eventualy keeping your 'central' iframe.

Your sub-menus can't be deployed between menu items ?
(instead of to be thrown away by side)

The Magpie

boss said:
I am using iframes.In each iframes I am using a html file(For
ex:header.html,footer.html..etc).[snip]

I need a css solution to place my sliding submenus in main.jsp without
leaving a extra space,tat is the sliding submenu should come over the
<centerpage.html > frame.
I can't answer because your request doesn't make sense. Do you want to
use iframes *or* would you rather use CSS. There is little point
mixing the two, although it would be possible, if horrible, to do.

boss

boss a écrit :

I do not understand :
- 1) that you use iframes like frames (frameset framed page ...)
- 2) why you doesn't include directly your menus, header, footer
eventualy keeping your 'central' iframe.

Your sub-menus can't be deployed between menu items ?
(instead of to be thrown away by side)

Thanks sam,
I am going to include menus, header, footer directly and
eventualy keeping the'central' as iframe.Thats a great idea.

Thanks
Anand

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

boss said:
I am going to include menus, header, footer directly and
eventualy keeping the'central' as iframe.Thats a great idea.

It's not. Try to print out the resulting Web site to begin with.

You should learn about CSS, server-side scripting, and (optionally) XHR instead.

BTW, your quoting sucks. --> <http://www.jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ2_3>

PointedEars