    click Prev the CheckBox is UnChecked.

    Is there anyone out there who know how I can overcome this problem?

    All help is highly appreciated.

    walterd, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Easiest solution for this is, you can add an extra boolean column in your
    datasource. Then bind that column to the checkbox. When you move from one
    page to other, just store the updated value back into datasource.

    Drawback of this approach.

    1. You need persist the whole datasource( using session or any other ways)
    2. Extra code when moving from one page to other.

    If you need more details then get back to me

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    Saravana [MVP], Jun 4, 2004

  3. walterd

    walterd Guest

    Hi Saravana

    I have tried to use your idea and my dataset is stored in Session.

    However I cann't seem to get the thing working.

    Is it possible for you to send me a code snippet.

    Thank you

    Walter

    walterd, Jun 9, 2004