Any DataGrid Gurus out there???

walterd

Hi

I have a DataGrid that have CheckBoxes. The DataGrid allow Paging and
Sorting.
If I click on a CheckBox say in Page 1 and click Next to view Page 2, when I
click Prev the CheckBox is UnChecked.

Is there anyone out there who know how I can overcome this problem?

All help is highly appreciated.

Saravana [MVP]

Easiest solution for this is, you can add an extra boolean column in your
datasource. Then bind that column to the checkbox. When you move from one
page to other, just store the updated value back into datasource.

Drawback of this approach.

1. You need persist the whole datasource( using session or any other ways)
2. Extra code when moving from one page to other.

If you need more details then get back to me

walterd

Hi Saravana

I have tried to use your idea and my dataset is stored in Session.

However I cann't seem to get the thing working.

Is it possible for you to send me a code snippet.

Thank you

Walter