Any HSQLDB Users

IchBin

Hello All..

I have posted the new Screenshots of DatabaseManagerSwing Class. Hope
you enjoy. Feedback is possible. Not sure when it will be integrated but
it is coming! I have to pass the changes along to Fred.

I have an unused web site. Screenshots are there at:
http://home.ptd.net/~weconsul/

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin

'The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.'
- Carl Gustav Jung, (1875-1961), psychiatrist and psychologist