Any Open Source Java Newsgroup Application ?

Mak

Hi All,

I just wonder is there any open source java newsgroup application so
that I can setup topic; post and response to messages; and all the
standard newsgroup operations.

Thanks,

Mak

Herman Timmermans

Mak said:
Hi All,

I just wonder is there any open source java newsgroup application so
that I can setup topic; post and response to messages; and all the
standard newsgroup operations.

Thanks,

Mak

Hi Mak,
Have a look at http://www.fractals.com/webreader. Maybe this can help you?
Or you could try to get a copy of Brian Duff's NewsAgent, but you will have
to look for it.
Brgds, Herman