    some one helps me to find a way to send ring tones .

    Thanks
    Ganesh
    guptha, Feb 1, 2010

  2. guptha

    guptha Guest

    Re: Any Python Module to send ring tones from PC to mobile via GSMmodem

    Hi,Tino
    Thanks for your reply,
    My PC is connected with cell phone (through data card) as a modem,and
    my OS is Ubuntu
    I have to send ring tones from my PC to any other cell phone by using
    connected cell phone as a modem (Your first case satisfy my need )
    I think with pygsm, it is not possible to send MMS,if so what could be
    the apt python module to work with .what about python-gammu?
    can any one point me a url which gives detail tutorial on this topic

    thanks
    ganesh
    guptha, Feb 1, 2010