anyone using clutter?

Joel VanderWerf

Martin said:
Just stumbled across the Clutter toolkit
[http://clutter-project.org/], a pretty neat-looking UI-oriented layer
atop OpenGL. It mentions ruby bindings - anyone used this?

Looks very promising... I'd like to use this instead of tk canvas for 2d
stuff.

But some of the tests seem broken, and the ruby bindings someone wrote
last year never did get integrated, afaict.

Something to keep an eye on though.

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney

Just stumbled across the Clutter toolkit
[http://clutter-project.org/], a pretty neat-looking UI-oriented layer
atop OpenGL. It mentions ruby bindings - anyone used this?

It looks like the ruby bindings haven't been updated in a while
http://svn.o-hand.com/view/clutter/trunk/bindings/rbclutter/

but at the very least, the author used them just last week
http://www.busydoingnothing.co.uk/blog/2008/06/06#AbusingClutter

Latest tarball
http://www.busydoingnothing.co.uk/rbclutter-0.4.0.tar.gz

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney