    But only the first one is active. Even if I call the domain www.seconddomain.com,
    I get the first document root. Whats wrong?

    , Jul 18, 2007

  2. -berlin.de Guest

    <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I do somthing like;
    >
    > push @{$VirtualHost{'*'}}, {
    > ServerName => 'www.firstdomain.com',
    > DocumentRoot => "C:/www/firstdoc",
    > };
    >
    > push @{$VirtualHost{'*'}}, {
    > ServerName => 'www.seconddomain.com',
    > DocumentRoot => "C:/www/seconddoc",
    > };
    >
    > But only the first one is active. Even if I call the domain
    > www.seconddomain.com,
    > I get the first document root. Whats wrong?

    Nothing is wrong with your Perl (not PERL) code. You don't say which
    Perl module for Apache configuration you are using, so we can't tell
    whether those directives make sense.

    This looks more like an Apache problem than a Perl problem. You'd
    probably be better off asking this on a newsgroup about Apache. If
    you do, mention the version of Apache you are running. They will
    also ask you if both (all) server names have DNS entries.

    Anno

    -berlin.de, Jul 18, 2007