Apologies

Tim Golden

Apologies to all on the last for my rampant out-of-office
messages. I'm using Exchange (over which I have no control),
and I thought it did the right thing by list replies.

I'll make sure next time.

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk

Peter Hansen

Tim said:
Apologies to all on the last for my rampant out-of-office
messages. I'm using Exchange (over which I have no control),
and I thought it did the right thing by list replies.

I'll make sure next time.

Maybe to help others who have sometimes been or will be in the
same boat, you could explain exactly what didn't and then did
work...?

Thank you,
-Peter