Appending Text To <%# Eval("...") %> In HTML?

clintonG

Duh.
I tried several syntactical character combinations but I can't seem to
figure out the syntax to extend the use of <%# Eval("...") %> when used
inline as a ToolTip so as to append pre-fixed and post-fixed text with the
data that is returned by the expression.

// Returns: Scott
ToolTip='<%# Eval("MiddleName") %>'

// Need: Clinton Scott Gallagher
ToolTip="Clinton <%# Eval("MiddleName") %> Gallagher"

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h

clintonG

I thought I tried that but clearly didn't get it right.
I sheepishly stand in your shadow :)

<%= Clinton