Applet and IE

veruca

Hi,

I have Signed Applet, I set everything, Security Certificate, policy, …
It works in appletviewer, bat when I start it in IE throws following
exception:

(java.io.FilePermission summer3.jdn read)

but I set that permission in my policy.

What’s the problem?
If anyone know please help me!

SPG

veruca said:
Hi,

I have Signed Applet, I set everything, Security Certificate, policy, …
It works in appletviewer, bat when I start it in IE throws following
exception:

(java.io.FilePermission summer3.jdn read)

but I set that permission in my policy.

What’s the problem?
If anyone know please help me!

Are you sure that you have signed the applet correctly?
Also, you say you have set the permissions in your policy, make sure that
you have not messed that up and it is overriding the applet cert.

Steve

Mickey Segal

Are you sure your IE is using the Sun JVM and not the Microsoft JVM? The
latter uses a different signing system.