Applet in jsp with mozilla and firefox

autogoor

I want to put a java Applet in a jsp page. Here is what I used:

<jsp:plugin
type="applet"
code="mypackage.myApplet"
width="450"
height="350"<jsp:params>...</jsp:params>
<jsp:fallback>
Your browser does not support applets.
</jsp:fallback>
</jsp:plugin>

It worked fine in ie, but not with mozilla and firefox. I ran ie first
and installed java plugin. The applet then worked. I then ran Mozilla
and Firefox. They asked me to install the java plug-in again. After it
was installed, no thing happened. I still see the "puzzle" piece in
place where the applet should be. If I click the puzzle, it would
install java plug-in again, but still no applet. If I restart firefox,
the same problem: ask me to install the plug-in, no thing happend... I
had never got the applet work in mozilla or firefox. Could any one
help? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

autogoor