Applet jar caching

Roedy Green

The quaqua Mac OS X L&F jar is 1.7 MB. This is a little on the fat
side for loading every time for an Applet.

I seem to recall that under some circumstances Applet jars are now
cached. If so, when did this happen? Is there anything you have to
do to control it?

Or is this just if you deploy the Applet via JWS?
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

If everyone lived the way people do in Vancouver, we would need three more entire planets to support us.
~ Guy Dauncey

Qu0ll

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/plugin/developer_guide/applet_caching.html

--