Applets on Linux

Madhuri

hi

I have installed jdk6 on my linux system.i also have mozilla 7 browser
installed on my system.i m tryin to run appletviewer command but i get
the following error

appletviewer : command not found

plz suggest how to proceed?

Andrew Thompson

Madhuri wrote:
I have installed jdk6 on my linux system.i also have mozilla 7 browser
installed on my system.i m tryin to run appletviewer command but i get
the following error

appletviewer : command not found

plz suggest how to proceed?

What happens when you try this link in Mozilla?
<http://www.physci.org/jws/basicserv.jnlp>
That launch file is linked from this web page..
<http://www.physci.org/jws/#bs>

BTW
- The word 'I' should always be Upper Case.
- It helps the reader, if every entences has a few
spaces after the full stop '.'. The two spaces
assists the reader to parse and understand
the text more easily.
- Please avoid l33t speak terms such as 'plz'. We
have enough bandwidth to spell words fully - this is
usenet, not an SMS.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.physci.org/