Application question

Roland Hall

in message :I am working in c#.
: With Studio I have created a dll.
: I want to make use of the form in that dll in a html file.
: Presumably I would need a few c# script lines in the html file.
: Could someone please tell me how to do this?
: If this is not the right newsgroup, please tell me where to go.

All newsgroups for .NET have dotnet in the name.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Zach said:
I am working in c#.

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Zach

I am working in c#.
With Studio I have created a dll.
I want to make use of the form in that dll in a html file.
Presumably I would need a few c# script lines in the html file.
Could someone please tell me how to do this?
If this is not the right newsgroup, please tell me where to go.

Many thanks,
Zach.