Approch for making Dynamically web site

Husam

Hi EveryBody:

I want to make web site that depends on the information getting by user. For
example if the user have four criteria for buying car 4 textbox must be
genareted to allow the user to enter his or her criterion also these data
that entered by the user on those textbox must be saved on varibles that
dinmically created also.

On the other hand, there will be some matrix manuplation for the number that
will be entered by the user which should be saved in arrays that I will not
know its number unless the user enter how many number he wants.

Bottom line alot of asp.net controls and varibles will be created according
every user needs So what is the best way or approch for doin so?

any help will be appreaciated

regard's

Husam

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Husam,

I would consider using AJAX templates (see the latest APS.NET ajax implementation)
to render the dynamic stuff on the client-side depending on your item numbers,
or return already rendered UI from server and just render this on client
(I actually for the first approach)

When user commit the page you can extract his values from form request property
and store this on server.

Martix manipulation is on client side, just use some JS frameworks (like
jQuery) and do all manipulation dynamically returning results to server side

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour