Arachno Ruby IDE evaluation expired

Ville Mattila

My evaluation just expired. I'm willing to buy this fine IDE, but
It seems that it is not possible, yet. How can I unlock the ide.
What happens if just re-install it? Will my customization be preserved?

- Ville

Lyle Johnson

My evaluation just expired. I'm willing to buy this fine IDE, but
It seems that it is not possible, yet. How can I unlock the ide.
What happens if just re-install it? Will my customization be preserved?

What did the software vendor (Scriptolutions) say when you contacted
them about purchasing the software, or at least extending the
evaluation period? Or are you just fishing around to see if anyone
knows how to "crack" this commercial software product?

Ville Mattila

Lyle said:
What did the software vendor (Scriptolutions) say when you contacted
them about purchasing the software, or at least extending the
evaluation period? Or are you just fishing around to see if anyone
knows how to "crack" this commercial software product?
Lyle,

The (e-mail address removed) did not answer. And no I'm not wanting
any warez tricks.
As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_purchase.php. I'm grateful to you if
you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.

- Ville

mark sparshatt

Ville said:
Lyle,

The (e-mail address removed) did not answer. And no I'm not wanting
any warez tricks.
As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_purchase.php. I'm grateful to you if
you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.

- Ville

My understanding is that Arachno is still in the beta stage and that it
won't be available for purchase until version 1.0 is ready. The way to
extend you evaluation period is to reinstall, though since I haven't
used it I can't tell you what this will do to any customisations.

Lothar Scholz reads this list, so he should be able to provide you with
a more definitive answer.

Lothar Scholz

Hello Ville,

VM> The (e-mail address removed) did not answer.

Hmm, there are 24 different time zones on this world.
Sometime it takes a little bit to get into office, especially if there
is a week end.

VM> And no I'm not wanting
VM> any warez tricks.
VM> As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
VM> currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
VM> http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_purchase.php. I'm grateful to you if
VM> you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.

The sales will begin with 0.5 (around april/may).

I hope you received the trial period extension key in the meantime.
Everybody who is writting us gets one without any futher questions,
but please give as a working day to do so.

Ville Mattila

Lothar Scholz said:
Hello Ville,

VM> The (e-mail address removed) did not answer.

Hmm, there are 24 different time zones on this world.
Sometime it takes a little bit to get into office, especially if there
is a week end.

Yes my bad. Since you are a living in Germany and I'm in Finland I supposed
that I'll get my eval by 12.00 EET 8). I'm sorry that I was so impatient,
but Arachno ruby has addicted me.
VM> And no I'm not wanting
VM> any warez tricks.
VM> As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
VM> currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
VM> http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_purchase.php. I'm grateful to you if
VM> you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.

The sales will begin with 0.5 (around april/may).

Ok. I'm watching and waiting.
I hope you received the trial period extension key in the meantime.
Everybody who is writting us gets one without any futher questions,
but please give as a working day to do so.

Yes I got. Thanks a much. Btw. Arachno ruby is suprisingly stabe already.
I have kept sessions open over week and it doesn't leak memory or does
not crash although I've got plenty of files open and using debugger and
so on. Really great piece of software!

- Ville