Are there any lecturers or professionals...

Daniel Lewis

Are there any lecturers or professionals that would like to do a
speech/presentation or workshop on Ruby, Ruby On Rails, Java or J2EE?

We are a society based in Oxford and are looking to do some events. As
I am a big Ruby fan, I would like to promote Ruby at an event.
(Mats would be nice, but I doubt we'll be able to get him)

So would you like to give a presentation? Or do you know anyone that would?

if you want to look at our website it can be found here:
http://www.brookescomputingsociety.org/

Thanks,

Daniel Lewis.
* President of the Brookes Computing Society

bruce.balmer