    --
    -Karl Core
    Please Support "Project Boneyard":
    Karl Core, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Karl Core

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Karl Core scribbled in the mud:

    > There needs to be a law that people who don't know WTF they're doing
    > should never be allowed to author even one line of HTML.

    But than what I do?

    --
    D?
    If it ain't broken fix it anyway.
    Duende, Dec 28, 2004

  3. Karl Core

    Kris Guest

    In article <cqs7ao$lv$>,
    "Karl Core" <> wrote:

    > There needs to be a law that people who don't know WTF they're doing should
    > never be allowed to author even one line of HTML. I've spent close to two
    > weeks (off and on) cleaning up a website created by a co-worker before I got
    > to my dayjob. I'm doing this in anticipation of an upcoming redesign of the
    > site. Large chunks of content will be re-used, and so I have to clean
    > everything up so it is ready to be re-placed into the new design. This is
    > an absolute nightmare of nested tables, spacer images and just general
    > hackery. If I had any hair, I'd have pulled it all out by now.

    If you haven't been at that horrible level in your career yourself once,
    then you should have been; the experience of how not to do things is a
    very helpful one. Be sure to tell your colleague in a respectful manner,
    so he can learn from it.

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    Kris, Dec 28, 2004
  4. Per Karl Core:
    >I've spent close to two
    >weeks (off and on) cleaning up a website created by a co-worker before I got
    >to my dayjob. I'm doing this in anticipation of an upcoming redesign of the
    >site. Large chunks of content will be re-used, and so I have to clean
    >everything up so it is ready to be re-placed into the new design. This is
    >an absolute nightmare of nested tables, spacer images and just general
    >hackery. If I had any hair, I'd have pulled it all out by now.

    OTOH can anybody spell J-o-b--S-e-c-u-r-i-t-y ?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (Pete Cresswell), Dec 29, 2004