ASP 3.0

Bernhard Luedi

Hi there,

I am building a web page with asp and my server has upgraded to asp 3.0. Now
my PWS is still on asp 2.0 (I think). But I need some features from asp 3.0.
I use Win98SE and PWS.

- Can I install asp 3.0 (so I can test pages on PWS before putting it on the
server)?
- How?
- Where can I download it?

Thanks ...

Ray at

There aren't all that many differences between 2.0 and 3.0. Why do you need
the newer version on your machine? Is your machine your test server as
well? If so, I suggest installing Windows 2000 or XP Pro.

Ray at work

Roland Hall

:
: I am building a web page with asp and my server has upgraded to asp 3.0.
Now
: my PWS is still on asp 2.0 (I think). But I need some features from asp
3.0.
: I use Win98SE and PWS.
:
: - Can I install asp 3.0 (so I can test pages on PWS before putting it on
the
: server)?
: - How?
: - Where can I download it?