ASP AJAX error

toconnell

Hey guys,

I am dealing with a legacy site that has lots of ASP pages.

All new dev is being done with ASPX pages and a new Navigation menu has been
created using an AJAX Accordion user control.

In consideration of a constant look and feel, we wish to put the Accordion
on the ASP pages as well, and we are trying to accomplish this using an ASPX
that contrains the control, and then adding that rendered output to the ASP
page using a Javascript call.

So far, the control gets added to the page correctly, and the properties of
the Accordion(selectedIndex, etc.) return correctly, but on a header click,
the content panel does not expand.

Any ideas? Is this even possible?