    Do we have any article or writeup which can give us the best practices and
    guidelines for creating the Website having ASP and ASP.NET together ?

    , Jul 25, 2008

  2. The hardest part is sharing session. See this post for some info:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/bleroy/archive/2004/10/21/245826.aspx

    This is largely necessary due to the fact that most people overuse session
    in ASP. As long as you can get session variables back and forth, you can
    build ASP.NET one page at a time.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jul 26, 2008