ASP/ASP.NET Server Variables

Nick

Hi

I am using ASP pages and ASP.NET pages side by side. It appears that if
the page requested by the client is an ASP page, which makes use of
functionality in an ASP.NET page, then the ASP.NET page will not be
able to access Server Variables. Server Variables only appear to be
available in ASP.NET pages if the page requested by the client was an
ASP.NET page.

Is this correct or is there a way around this?

Many thanks in advance.

ND

clintonG

We cannot share state across pages in this context without saving data to a
cookie or database as an intermediary and even then its an iffy matter
depending on what the data is and what it is being used for.