asp calendar component

hugh Welford

Hi...

I am writing an ASP site for a small residential center, and need to be able
to make bookings. Can anyone recommend an ASP component that will provide a
good calendar interface so that a user can see which dates are available and
select free dates to make a booking.

Alternatively, is there another way of doing it?

Thanks Hugh

Jeff Cochran

http://www.darkfalz.com/Scripts_Details.aspx?pstID=1050

There is an issue with it on my PC, I'm awaiting an reply from the author,
but it'd be a good starting point if nothing else

What issues? I run a modified version of that script at
http://www.naplescityevents.com/ and have re-written my version into a
cleaner version that doesn't rely on the JavaScript navigation and
splits the admin version out so the display version can't be modified.
Curt's also pretty good about answering questions when he gets the
time, but he started a new job that I understand is keeping him pretty
busy.

Jeff

Curt_C [MVP]

I'm currently working with Jon on this to see what the issue might be.

I'm thinking maybe it's the Date Format (d/m/y) instead of (m/d/y) but not
certain.

Jeff Cochran

I'm currently working with Jon on this to see what the issue might be.

I'm thinking maybe it's the Date Format (d/m/y) instead of (m/d/y) but not
certain.

Danged furiners... :)

I sent my version to a guy in Australia who modified it for the date
changes, and that shouldn't be a major change. Hope it works out.

Jeff

Curt_C [MVP]

I sent him the fix and will be posting the "UK" version on my site along
with the "US" version and the "Cochran" version that you gave me. Should be
up soon.

Basically thought the weekday() function had to have the Day and Month
values flip-flopped... Eventually I may fix it to be the same in all formats
but for now that will have to do I guess.

Don Grover

I made those changes and Australian version works well, also integrated into
sql2k.
Thanks again Jeff

Regards
Don Grover