ASP calling Excel Objects

julian.tklim

Hi,

Recently, I upgraded to MS Office 2003 SP1. I am running on Windows XP
SP2, IE6 SP2. When I tried to open my coporate website which runs on
IIS Server, one of the ASP page gave a run time error.

Error: Object doesn't support this property or method:
'ProjectionForm.ssWorksheet'.

Basically, this ASP page will call out an Excel Spreadsheet in the
browser. It works perfectly fine in other PC with the same
configuration.

Question: It is because my Office 2003 is not installed properly or
there is some Excel objects that I forgot to install?

Please help, Thanks in advance.

Julian

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

The web server is merely returning an xls file to your browser, right? If
so, it's not an ASP thing. I think you'd have to see the code in the xls
file to figure out what's going on. ssWorksheet is not any built in
property or method in the Excel object model. Assuming you have access to
the code, I suggest posting the code snippet and error in
m.p.excel.programming.

Ray at work