ASP File Transfer System

Brian D. McGrew

Good day all,

I'm looking for an ASP (dotnet is alirght too) File Transfer system for use
by internal employees and customers. I need to be able to control access to
the system on a user and group basis and allow people to upload and download
files. The fancier, the better.

Anyone know of such an animal?

Thanks,

-brian

Bob Lehmann

Are you looking for something pre-built or code samples to write your own?

Bob Lehmann

Brian D. McGrew

Pre-built, definitly. Don't have time to write my own right now!

-brian

Jeff Cochran

Good day all,

I'm looking for an ASP (dotnet is alirght too) File Transfer system for use
by internal employees and customers. I need to be able to control access to
the system on a user and group basis and allow people to upload and download
files. The fancier, the better.

Anyone know of such an animal?

Have you looked at Sharepoint? Seems to fit the bill perfectly.

Jeff