ASP Include file error <!-- #include file="" -->

Discussion in '.NET' started by naveeddil, Jan 4, 2008.

  1. naveeddil

    naveeddil

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,
    I use this command for including my ASP files into another
    it is working perfectly on my XP 2002 SP2, IIS server and also i upload to brinkster.com and working perfectly there but here is a problem on another server....
    i upload my files to a new server but in the ASP file it returned me the Code in SOurce Code Back..

    The code I used is:
    Code:
    <!-- #include file="header-main.asp" -->

    The header file is in the same directory
    and if there is any problem so why is it working on brinkster and my PC,

    The address on brinkster to this Default.asp is : http://www20.brinkster.com/naveeddil/default.asp
    &
    The address on new server to default.asp is : http://naveeddil.pkpoint.com/default.asp

    The Details for the server i upload now is :

    Operating system Linux
    Service Status Click to View
    Kernel version 2.6.18-8.el5
    Machine Type i686