ASP Mail - URL Problems

crjunk

I'm using the following code to send an email out to our users when
they request a report. A URL is created that the user clicks on to go
to their report. The problem is that sometimes a user will receive a
URL that wraps to the next line in the email message. This causes the
part of the URL to be missing, therefore bringing them to the wrong web
page. Is there a way to prevent this from happening or is this
something that is just going to occur, based on the user's email
program?

Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")

Mailer.RemoteHost = "192.168.111.11"
Mailer.FromName = fromName
Mailer.FromAddress = fromValue
Mailer.AddRecipient mailrecipient, mailrecipient
Mailer.Subject = "Loss Run Report: " & now()

Mailer.BodyText = "Your Loss Run Report is ready." & VbCrLf & VbCrLf &
"Please note that this report will expire 24 hours from when it was
first created." & _
vbCrLf & "This report will expire on " & DateAdd("h", 24, Now()) & "."
& _
VbCrLf & VbCrLf & "To view the report, visit:" & VbCrLf &
"https://extranet.abc123.com/secure/LossRun/View/ViewReport.aspx?fn=" &
trim(tmpDate) & VbCrLf & VbCrLf & _
"(If clicking the URL in this message does not work, copy and paste it
into the address bar of your browser). "

Thanks,
CR Junk