    Is there any configurations i have left.

    Thanx in advance,
    PK
    Prashanth, Aug 11, 2003

  2. This error has nothing to do with ASP. What's happening is
    your SMTP server is rejecting the mail because it thinks
    it has come from a domain other than it's own or from a
    connection outside it's domain. You need to make sure the
    SMTP server recognizes your web server as being allowed to
    send email from your domain.

    HTH,
    John

    mails successfully
    >only if the destination addresses are within the

    intranet. If you try to
    >send a mail outside the intranet say it

    gives an error.

    >Error No : -2147220977
    >Error Desc : The server rejected one or more recipient

    addresses. The server

    John Beschler, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Prashanth

    Prashanth Guest

    How do you make sure the SMTP server recognizes the web server as being
    allowed to send email from my domain.
    The webserver and the SMTP server are in the same domain. Say i even know
    the login and password to connect to the SMTP server. Is there any APIs
    through which i can make sure that i am sending mails from the same domain
    as that of the SMTP server. Also please specify if there are any APIs for
    connecting to the SMTP server.

    Thanx in advance.
    -PK

    Prashanth, Aug 12, 2003